When Peeing When Peeing

The bigger the penis, the worse the problem.

:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

Lacks something

I love this in the sense of how much work was put into it. I apriciate all the work you put into it exept your stop-motion. It worked for the consept of this video but it lacked life. Like at the beginning, it was basicly snap shots that were plopped together, and if there was any movement, it went from one spot to another and that was it.
I did notice though that by the end you tried to work on that but it still needs some work. Stop-motion is probobly the most time consuming styles of film so I can understand why you may have, or wanted to rushed it, but for future projects, try to put some life into it.
Also, what was the hardest scene to do? I can see the filming around the hand at the end to be a bit of a hastle but was there a scene where your clay wasn't cooperating? or kept falling? I'm interested.

faceofdoomness responds:

I had a feeling someone was gonna notice that...

Well there were definitely the time constraints that everyone knows about but one of the big reasons why the puppet's movement seems stiff is because I didn't have a program to help me capture the stop motion frames.

With the program I can toggle between frames to see how good the movement is and to see if anything unnecessary moved. I didn't have the benefit of the program so I had to do it all by eye and the small touch screen of my camcorder.

In terms of stop motion, the toughest scene was the movements that Rat Man does that was supposed to loop "seamlessly." Like the frames where he's running and the part where he drags himself on the ground while facing the camera. I was surprised they looped as "good" as they did. If I had the time I would've re-filmed those frames but my time for the video and my time in Korea was short. (I had the perfect set up in the living room of my family's apartment.)

In terms of compositing, the part where he falls through the ground was the hardest. I had to mask out where I wanted the ground chunks to be "in front" of Rat Man and the Companion Cube as they fell. Spent days masking those layers in After Effects.

I hope this response is helpful.

(also if you want to see the puppet with more of a "life" to it, check out a short I did on my youtube entitled "To Rid Oneself of Ennui." I'm probably going to test out the limits of this puppet more during school to see exactly how much I can express through it.)

Slush Invaders Slush Invaders

Very interesting and creative

(inside joke?) I'm going to guess that the CR! is supposted to be CRAP, but they get so angry that they just yell.
It's really cool how you put everybodies personalities into this project. I'm guessing that everybody is happy for it and that you are happy that it's done.

gildedguy responds:

I'm very satisfied with how it came out, thanks. (A CR is a report that our residential advisor, StAndrew, gives for misconduct and stuff)

Samurai Vs Ninja Samurai Vs Ninja

It's ok

It was hard to follow because there was no reference or focal point to follow the characters. So it was hard to tell how fast the characters were really moving or how far they have travelled from start to finish. You tried to show this with the background moving and sliding by the characters, but there is no frontal focal point to help the audience follow the action.
I don't know if the characters ended up in the same spot or ended up 200 yard from where they started.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

one flaw in this

Polar bears live in the North Pole and penguins live in the South Pole. but we get the point.
Like the creativity in it. You went crazy with it, and it disserves the credit it's getting.

Ransom! Ransom!

like it

i believe that it would be better if it was drug out a bit longer. going staight to the daughter asking who was on the phone didn't give enough time for the humor to fully come out.

24 in 24 24 in 24

nice

This could inspire anybody to take any one of these clips and turn it into a full video. Very creative.

Micwizard Micwizard

What just happened

I couldn't tell what was happening half of the time.

Four More Things I HATE Four More Things I HATE

I still don't understand one thing

Why did you put a picture of Obama in the burger king seen?

evibini responds:

Do you not know the difference in Obama and Will Smith?

Crazy Billiard Crazy Billiard

YEA

Totaly not expecting that one~!!

felixsaja responds:

Thanks... This is my senior high school project in my country (indonesia)... When this flash played in front of the class, they are all laughing... Great moments of my life...